Control is power
Using a combination of HFT's, HFT 2.0's and HFT X's allows your speakers to disappear and blend into your room providing the most life-like soundstage possible. This kit tackles the problem of surplus HFTs when buying them in normal packs. You will save 10 %.
HFT 2.0 and HFT X take the HFT concept to exciting new levels. The HFT 2.0 is a warmer sounding transducer and HFT X has more details and resolution and both are intended to be used in conjunction with the original HFTs.
What they do:
- Tunes speaker cabinet resonances
- Expands soundstage height, width and depth
- Extends and clarifies high frequencies
- Improves low frequency extension and bass control
- Lowers noise floor for improved inner detail and micro-dynamics
Click here for more information about the HFTs.
HFT, HFT 2.0, and HFT X
Optimal combination on each speaker
HFT X - Top and below tweeter