The ultimate reference power conditioner
When Telos began to conceive a new power conditioner, the design team reconsidered each element of the high end power processor: circuit architecture, current limit, physical technology, materials science, phase correction, magnetic field integration and resonance control.
This resulted in the most sophisticated Quantum technology since Telos was created: parts select process, materials science (graphene, rare Earth, far infrared) / Quantum Noise Resonator (QNR) - Phase correction and noise canceling / Quantum Magnetic Tuning (QMT) - Broadband average magnetic field / Quantum Burn-in Technology (QBT) - Broadband burning conductor, all perfectly combined. Finally, Telos finished designing the Quantum Resonator Conditioner as an ultimate reference.
The circuit symbolizes advanced technology and uncompromised materials application of Telos. Different from previous products, each element of QRC uses the most advanced materials. The goal was to challenge even the very best power processing products available.
In order to obtain better current transmission and a more humane timbre performance, the Telos Design Team uses a 3 mm thick fiber circuit board and 5 µm of 24 k pure gold on top of the copper traces. This means that QRC can losslessly combine the largest currents imaginable with the largest bandwidth, the purest magnetic field and the smallest chassis resonance. Current output or phase operation will not cause loss and deterioration of sound quality due to certain limits.
The Quantum Resonation Conditioner contains the following technologies:
- Telos V3.1, partly screened single oriented logic, to obtain circuits having the minimum internal impedance and maximum circuit dynamics.
- QRC adopts QNR’s advanced phase correction technology, the capacity of the circuit was increased to minimize its dynamic losses, customized Danish Duelund capacitors were used, and by choosing a more accurate resonance IC chip, the most accurate active phase compensation was created.
- QBT Conductor over-frequency technology, QRC treated metal parts (wiring, fuse, AC inlet, outlets) all are burnt-in through a 0-100 kHz broadband signal. Efforts to reduce the internal resistance of the related power path, result in power transmission having the highest bandwidth. Most of all, ABL sockets will benefit QBT up to 1000 hours (42 days) of the ultimate burning process.
- QMT broadband magnetic field equalization technology, located in the main circuit core inside QRC, corresponding to QNR core module, the µP-program actively initiates the 0-100 kHz broadband magnetic field equalization function every 15 minutes, so that QRC creates a distinctive, clear sound quality.
- While tightening all screws of the QRC, we use the Japanese Kanon DTDK-n50ex electronic service Torque screwdriver. It has precise characteristics with an error value of only 0.005. Controlling the torque of all screws reduces the effects of contact impedance changes.
- All materials of active circuit boards are according to Quantum X2 Tuning specification, with two times of cryogen (-196°C ultra-low temperature cold treatment) - 36 hour (be separated by 12 hour each time), dispersing electronic parts soldering stress. This will result in an average distribution of the solder’s molecular structure.
- Telos Quantum materials such as graphene, rare Earth and far Infrared negative ion ore (proprietary formula), generating 75-800 cpm far infrared radiation to illuminate the QRC board continuously, for a much better electronic parts performance.
- The whole device is made of aerospace grade aluminum, which is CNC produced in 72 hours. The chassis weighs a whopping 16 kg, it strongly reduces the negative influence of vibrations.