The heart of your system.
Introducing the Galileo SX Ground Block Mk II - the ultimate ground filter for your stereo system. The award-winning Galileo SX Active Ground Block was taken and re-engineered with cutting-edge technology, originally developed for the cost-no-object, ultra-performance Galileo SX PowerCell.
The chassis of the Galileo SX Ground Block Mk II is machined from a solid billet of aluminum and carbon fiber to minimize unwanted vibrations and chassis resonance that can negatively impact your system’s performance. Inside, the Electromagnetic Cell features three Active Em Cells with Galileo SX PowerCell technology - two rolled EM Cells in carbon fiber housings to control resonance and one flat Carbon Fiber Electromagnetic Cell with a copper mesh Ground Plane.
A complete novelty is, that the Galileo SX Ground Block Mk II also features an improved multi Frequency ULF generator now with dual channels, with twice the signal strength of the original Galileo Active Ground Block SX. And a redesigned linear power supply that powers the internal ULF generator and active EM cells, both of which exhibit major improvements with the newly implemented LPS technology.
With 70 ground ports, the Galileo SX Ground Block Mk II is capable of accommodating even the most extravagant ultra-systems. And, just like its predecessor, it can be custom-tuned to complement your system and personal tastes by changing the bias frequency of the ULF signal generator. Pressing a button on the back of the unit changes the frequency that biases its three Active EM Cells, altering the characteristic sound of your system.
Experience the ultimate in ground filtering technology with the Galileo SX Ground Block Mk II.
New Galileo SX Dual Channel ULF Generator with 4 ULF settings.
One of the most unique and exciting features of the Galileo SX Ground Block Mk II is the variable, dual-channel ULF signal generator. This cutting-edge technology allows you to select between four harmonics of the Earth’s Schumann Resonance to bias the internal Electromagnetic Cells to optimize the performance of your Galileo Ground Block SX Mk II to match your system and music choice.
Four frequency bias, one perfect sound.
- Purple Frequency: When you select the Purple Frequency, you will see a purple light illuminating the internal circuit of your Galileo SX Ground Block. Purple is the default setting for systems that have a Synergistic Research Atmosphere or FEQ Acoustic Field Generator. Choose this setting when you want a cross between the Blue and Red frequency’s sonic balance.
- Blue Frequency: When you select the Blue Frequency, you see a blue light illuminating the internal circuit of the Galileo SX Ground Block. This is the most focused sound option with strong dynamics and precise imaging with a more forward sound than the other options.
- Red Frequency: When you select the Red Frequency, you see a red light illuminating the Galileo SX Ground Block’s internal circuit. This is the setting if you want to maximize soundstage scale with a deep soundstage that also envelops your listening position. This setting works best when you also have Synergistic Research acoustic products like HFT’s, Black Boxes, and Atmosphere or FEQ acoustic field generators.
- Green Frequency: When you select the Green Frequency, you see a green light illuminating the Galileo SX Ground Block’s internal circuit. Green is the default setting if you do not have an Atmosphere Acoustic Field Generator in your system. Fun fact, Green is the default bias frequency for the original Galileo SX PowerCell / Active Ground Block SE.
2 each 25 % Larger Folded EM Ground Cells.
Now biased with Galileo SX ULF Generator. The two-carbon fiber tubes you see in the Galileo SX Ground Block are folded Active Electromagnetic Cells. The folded cells have been used on SR Power conditioners for years, but Galileo SX Ground Block is the first SR Ground device to incorporate these cells which are 25 % denser than prior folded EM Cells; this means greater filtration for a lower noise floor and enhanced dynamics. The folded EM Cells plus the flat EM Cell are also biased, below the center copper mesh, with the new multi-setting Galileo SX ULF generator. Prior SR active ground devices only bias the single flat EM Cell. 25 % more filtration combined with biasing the EM Cells improves your system’s ability to soundstage over the already excellent soundstaging of other SR ground devices.
Applications + connectors:
- Synergistic Research Atmosphere and Galileo Cables -> Female Mini Banana "Plug"Synergistic Research Tranquility Bases -> 4 mm Banana Plug
- Synergistic Research Atmospheres -> 4 mm Banana Plug
- Turntables -> Standard or Small Spade connect to ground post on turntable
- Phono-stages -> Standard or Small Spade connect to ground post
- Digital to Analog Converters (DACs) -> connect to spare digital input, output or chassis ground
- Reel to Reel Tape -> connect to spare analog input, output or chassis ground
- Pre-amplifiers -> connect to spare analog input, output or chassis ground
- Power amplifiers -> connect to spare analog input, output or chassis ground. Note: Many power amplifiers will sound best without the ground engaged. Try your power amp and speaker cables with and without the ground attached and choose what sounds best for your system.
- USB devices -> connect to spare USB input, output or chassis ground
- Audio computers -> 3.5 mm headphone jack
- Any component with an active circuit inside -> connect to spare input, output or chassis ground
- Metal rack, speaker stands, loudspeaker units</>
- All metal objects in your listening room, like curtain rails, window frames...
- Even YOURSELF!; MetaGround (anti-static wrist strap)
Synergistic Research Galileo SX Ground Block - The Benefits of Unshackled System Performance by Robert S. Youman @ posi+ive feedback
"The emotional connection and level of personal satisfaction has never been better in my listening room! That's the biggest compliment that I could ever offer. If you are seeking state of the art performance, the Galileo SX Power Block is a must audition. Innovative design. Superb execution. Wonderful results. Highly recommended."
Synergistic Research Active Ground Block SX: Hear the Difference in A/B Comparison! by Ted Denney @ the Synergistic Research listening room
Synergistic Research presents an in depth look at the Galileo SX Ground Block by Ted Denney in the SR demo room Live AB Demos; Ethernet Switch Filter, Carbon Tuning Discs, Galileo Ground Block by Ted Denney @ Florida Audio Expo
Introducing Galileo SX Ground Block by Ted and Matt
The Making of Galileo SX Ground Block
Write Your Own Review
High Definition SX
Ground CablesExcl. TAX: € 359.50 Incl. TAX: € 435.00
Excl. TAX: € 301.65 Incl. TAX: € 365.00
Active Ground BlockExcl. TAX: € 2,904.96 Incl. TAX: € 3,515.00
Anti-static wrist strapExcl. TAX: € 450.41 Incl. TAX: € 545.00