The one fuse to rule them all
Master Fuse is an entirely new kind of fuse. In the past Synergistic Research developed the highest resolution fuse given the current technology while voicing their fuses to complement a maximum number of systems. And for over a decade, as newly developed technologies came online, like new UEF Compounds and new conditioning processes, they have applied them to the next generation of cutting-edge fuses, usually every two years. Of course, SR is striving for maximum resolution plus the warmth needed for most systems to sound musical. Never before Synergistic research was able to press resolution and other sonic traits as far as they have now.
Enter Master Fuse; the first Synergistic Research fuse developed expressly for full resolution, dynamics, soundstaging, speed, and impact without the need to create musicality as a system-wide fuse loom. Instead, SR engineered Master Fuse to work alongside Purple and Orange fuses to create dramatic new levels of sonic realism, featuring wall-to-wall, floor-to-ceiling soundstaging with unparalleled resolution, dynamicss and frequency extension.
Best of all, most systems will not benefit from more than one or possibly two Master Fuses in an otherwise complete loom of Purple and or Orange fuses. So you start with a single Master Fuse on your DAC or line conditioner and realize guaranteed results or your money back for the first 30 days. You can then experiment sparingly with additional Master Fuses if you wish to go further. The choice is yours.
Note: If you are switching from an Orange or Purple fuse to a Master fuse, start by inserting the Master fuse in the same direction as the Master fuse being replaced. If the Master fuse is not an immediate improvement, flip the Master fuse in the alternate direction.
We’re so sure you’ll love what SR Fuses do for your system, we sell them with a no questions asked, 30-day money - back guarantee so you can audition SR Fuses in your system risk-free. Then if you’re not 100 % satisfied with your system’s performance on SR Fuses, return the fuses to your dealer in like new condition for a full refund.
We recommend listening with your high-end headphones or download the hi-res audio files to listen through your audio system. In-home auditions are available from your Synergistic Research dealer.
Download to listen on your high resolution audio system:
Master Fuse in Berkeley DAC - Download
Purple Fuse in Berkeley DAC - Download
Frequently asked questions:
Q: Are Master Fuses directional?
A: Yes, all fuses are directional. Electricity should flow from the left to the right when you view the fuse. If you do not know the direction of flow you should listen to the fuse inserted in both directions. One direction will sound more detailed. This is the correct way.
Q: Do fuses have a burn-in period?
A: Yes, almost all products have a settling in period. The first 200-300 hours of use are the most crucial.
Q: Where should I use my Master Fuse(s)?
A: To get the most out of our Master Fuses, we suggest starting with one or two fuses in most systems, and possibly more for highly resolving systems. There is no "wrong" component to start with; however, we typically recommend starting "upstream" at the beginning of your signal source (music streamer, CD-player, turntable, reel to reel, etc.). From there, we suggest moving on to your digital-to-analog converter or phonostage (if you use one), followed by your preamplifier and then your power amplifier. If you have multiple sources, upgrading the fuse in your preamplifier first can improve the performance of all of your sources.
- mijn nieuwe referentie Review by PdeV
- Gezien ik een vrij hoogwaardige installatie bezit kwam de Master Fuse in mijn Stomtank volledig tot zijn recht. De impact is op alle eigenschappen zeer groot (in positieve zin)! (Geplaatst op 21-03-2023)
- Megasucces! Review by John van Polen
- De Master Fuse is een megasucces! De hoofdset klinkt opeens supersnel en zuiver, moeiteloos en aangenaam bij alle muziek, alsof die eerdere zekeringen een stoot traagheid, scherpte en vervorming introduceerden en deze niet. (Geplaatst op 12-03-2023)
- Master versus Purple Review by John van Polen
- De Master Fuse is t.ov. de Purple Fuse een duidelijke verbetering: dynamischer, strakker, sneller, zuiverder. Een blijvertje. (Geplaatst op 11-03-2023)
- Incredible performance! Review by Florian from Germany
- …Master Fuse is answering almost every question…incredible performance! Currently performing in my El Mago… (Geplaatst op 09-03-2023)
- een dikke vette aanrader! Review by Tim
- Dit moet gehoord worden. Eerst dacht ik: dit kan niet. Een zekering die mijn geluid verbetert?? OK er zat al een hifi tuning supreme in maar die wordt kinderspel vergeleken met deze. Een voorversterker wordt ineens een klasse beter waar wij audioneuroten zomaar duizenden Euro's meer voor neer zouden tellen. Gewoon doen! (Geplaatst op 18-11-2017)